- Plaintiff Personal Injury
Current Employment Position
- The Hon Michael J. Kelly, Michigan Court of Appeals, Law Clerk, 1975 to 1976
- Michigan Court of Appeals, Research Attorney, 1973 to 1974
- The University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1973
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1971
- Honors: cum laude
- Goodman, Lister, Seikaly & Peters, P.C.
- Leonard A. Siudara, P.C.
- Stern, Cohan & Stern, P.C.
- Turner & Turner, P.C.
- Bufalino v. Detroit Magazine, Inc., 449 N.W.2d 410, 1989, Mich., 1990018692
- May v. William Beaumont Hosp., 448 N.W.2d 497, 1989, Mich.App., 1989165038
- Bonelli v. Volkswagen of America, Inc., 421 N.W.2d 213, 1988, Mich.App., 1988046144
- Janda v. City of Detroit, 437 N.W.2d 326, 1989, Mich.App., 1989036762
- McKee by McKee v. Michigan Dept. of Transp., 349 N.W.2d 798, 1984, Mich.App., 1984121901
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Michigan, 1974
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1976
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1978
- Recipient, Cooley Law Review Distinguished Brief Award, 1991
- Recipient, Cooley Law Review Distinguished Brief Award, 2002
- Peer reviewed by Martindale-Hubbell "AV"®, highest rating
- Michigan Super Lawyer
- Best Lawyers in America since 2001
- Selected To Participate in Michigan Supreme Court Outreach, 2009
- State Bar of Michigan, Negligence Section, Member, 1979 to 1983
- State Bar of Michigan, Member, 1979 to 1985
- State Bar of Michigan, Appellate Court Administration Committee, Chairman, 1985
- Detroit Bar Association, Public Advisory Committee on Candidates for Judicial Office, Member, 1978 to 1983