Serving Bloomfield Hills And Greater Detroit
Our Practice Areas
Approach Taxation Questions With Confidence
When you have a tax question related to your individual, joint or corporate return, you need accurate, informed advice. Bendure & Thomas has provided counsel on tax matters for Detroit-area clients for more than 40 years. From our office in Bloomington Hills, our attorneys handle all aspects of tax law, including criminal consequences of tax law violations.
How Can A Lawyer Help Me Resolve Tax Problems?
Working with an attorney to solve tax challenges highlights the fact that tax issues are also legal issues, and conflicts with the IRS can carry civil or criminal penalties. Our firm is up to date on federal tax law, as they have watched it evolve over the course of their practice. An attorney with our firm can:
- Represent you before the IRS or tax court
- Prepare appeals in administrative and court proceedings
- Advise you of how to proceed when the laws in question are unclear how they apply to your situation
- Discuss workout options including offers in compromise
- Help you navigate tax liens and wage garnishment
- Counsel you on proactive strategies that can avoid tax issues for your business or when assembling an estate plan
Let Us Bring Clarity To Your Tax Issue
Committed To Full-Service Tax Representation
Our firm’s lawyers have more than 40 years of collective experience representing clients and advising them on critical tax issues.